Tsek Jou N***
And if you must; Tsek Jou Tief
Have you ever just sat listening to someone tell you that you are not capable of doing something, and right there you thought to yourself…. “Tsek Jou Naai”
“Tsek Jou Naai“
“Get out of here, fucker”
Some people have no filter, or tact for that matter. They will go around saying things without realizing that it could potentially break you. Maybe they do know that and they just don’t care.
These kinds of people are also known as:
1. People who don’t support what you are doing
2. Those who constantly run you down
3. They are not interested in what’s important to you
4. Not willing to help you move forward
5. They make your journey about them
You see, I could explain each one of the above, but if you have ever encountered a toxic person, then you know exactly what I am on about.
Get Rid Of Toxic People…….
Easier said than done (Insert eye roll here)
If you can’t get rid of them, follow the below instructions:
- Firstly, know your worth
- Distance yourself from them
- Learn to be strong
- Start standing up for yourself and what you want
- Be stubborn about what you want
Don’t let anybody stand in your way of reaching them
[ICYMI] Recycling Toxic People & Your Excuses
The Sue Scenario
- Sue bangs a bastard. Sue walks away.
*Shortest Sue Scenario ever