Carbs always get the blame for everything….
So they must be kak, right?
Carbs don’t bite
*Kak meaning shit
- Get lost while hiking? Must be the carbs
- White privilege? Must be the carbs
- Poor life choices? Must be the carbs
- Getting divorced? Must be the carbs
- Fell pregnant? Must be the carbs
- Land Claims? Must be the carbs
- Donald Trump? Must be the carbs
Put on weight?
It can only be those damn carbs
Ever heard the saying:
“I have cut out carbs”
- You are lying to yourself and everyone around you
Carbohydrates are the body’s main fuel source which can be found in numerous types of foods.
They can be found in:
- sugary foods
Most people think of carbs as only bread, pasta and potatoes.
Sue: I am not sure why I am not losing weight, I have cut out all carbs.
Voice: OK, so what do your daily meals consist of?
Sue: Breakfast I love me some muesli & Yogurt. Sometimes I sprinkle some jelly beans over it just for added flavor.
Voice: You love fruit as well?
Sue: Oh, I adore fruit, especially bananas.
Voice: Do you eat bread, Pasta or potatoes?
Sue: Oh God no, I told you, I don’t eat carbs.
Saying that you quit carbohydrates, is like Sue saying that she quit all alcohol and sex, but still accepts lite beer for blowjobs.
Glucose is virtually the sole fuel for the human brain
Glucose, at its very core, is a carbohydrate
This explains a lot about certain people that cut “all” carbs #LoopyAsFuck
Carbs are everywhere
Carbs are not kak, your Googling skills are