Calorie deficits and confusion
Confused you are.
Don’t beat yourself up.
It’s not you. It is them. The major weight loss companies are confusing you on purpose.
How you became confused…..
There is a couple of ways that you could get confused, but the main way is:
The health companies confuse you on purpose
- One day they say Keto is the way forward
- The next day they say it is all about portion control
- Their website says Coke Zero is the devil
- The next thing you spot the leaders with the devil in their trolley
- You were told not to focus purely on the number on the scale
- But every day you are reminded of how difficult it is to reach a goal weight
So much conflicting information is being fed to you
Of course you are confused
A calorie deficit
Energy in is less than energy out
A calorie deficit is the fundamental to weight loss
How you dress your calorie deficit up is on you
The Sue & Jane Scenario
- Sue & Jane seriously want to get laid
- They have the same end goal
- But they are two different people
- They go about things in a different manner
- Sue’s milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
- Jane’s personality does
At the end of the day, they both got laid, even though they had different game plans.
It is the same with your calorie deficit
You can dress it up however you want
- If you want to create it through Keto, then do that.
- If you want to create it through intermittent fasting, go for it.
- Or if you just want to count your calories, go crazy.
Find what works for you
I am going to leave you with this question….