Who am I?
People know that I have lost weight.
Awesome, but who are you and are you real or are you a bot?
Coffee gets me going. Cursing makes everything feel real. The calories in cupcakes push me to work harder.
This is me:
1. I am 32 years old
2. Employed as Sales & Marketing Manager at a tour operator – Yip I have a full time job.
3. I lack patience
4. I am exceptionally shy
5. I had to pick up dog shit for pocket money and R2 of that money had to be given to the church.
6. I am English but went to an Afrikaans school, hence the shitty accent
7. I am a perfectionist
8. I was brought up in an extremely humble manner
9. Sue believes in sleeping around for what you want, I believe in working for what you want.
10. I don’t sugar coat shit, I am not Willy Wonka
11. I only got rump steak once a year, and that was on my brothers birthday. I requested tuna bake for my birthday – ‘WTF is wrong with you Mandy” 🙂
- Rude people
- Arrogant people
- Spoiled people
- People who think the sun shines out their arse
- People who make others success about themselves
- People in general
- People who try be funny at others expenses
- People who have no idea what it is like to walk to school barefoot in the middle of summer in Wellington, South Africa. LOL (Laugh Out Loud)
This is what motivates me:
Knowing that my story has the power to motivate others
Please feel free to leave any questions you may have in the comments box below.