Fat to fit – [Things I wish I knew]
#03 | Research
Define head: the upper or anterior division of the body that contains the brain, the chief sense organs, and the mouth — head in a sentence.
Sue loves giving head
Sue has no idea that the mouth isn’t the only organ that the head consists of. The other vital organ that people don’t tend to use is the brain.
The brain, oh it is a wonderful thing, we need to use it more.
I stumbled upon a Facebook page called “Eat Gesond en Veloor Gewig“ which translates to “Eat Healthy and Lose Weight” |
| No shit Sherlock |
I started going through this page and there are literally thousands of people handing over their email addresses and paying a once off fee of R100 in return for a meal plan that promises them a tremendous amount of weight loss in 6 weeks!
| Fan – Fucken – Tastic |
My dear readers, please use your brain and ask yourself:
- Am I being stupid?
- Am I that desperate?
- Why do I need to pay to be told to eat healthy?
- Do I have access to Google?
- Should I try set up my own healthy meal plan?
- Should I speak to a professional?
- Am I just a lazy shit that is looking for a quick fix?
Instead of paying for shit that doesn’t last, why don’t you:
- Research calories
- Pay attention to what you put in your mouth
- Try walking around the block every evening
Here is some free advice for you today:
You have been blessed with a brain | Use It!
If you are like Sue and use all your organs other than your brain | Wrap it before you tap it!